Frequently Asked Questions
The Georgetown Working League could not do all that we do without the support of our community. Thank you for considering to join in on the fun August 12th by bidding on one of the unique items featured in our Auction Catalog. To prepare for the big day, please find the answers to a few Frequently Asked Questions below.
Bidding Hours 9am - 11am
- All participants must register and obtain a bidding number.
- All bids must be recorded on the bid sheet associated with the item.
- Please ensure you are recording your bids on the correct sheet to prevent winning a bid for the wrong item.
- Each bid sheet will identify the minimum starting bid and item value.
- The minimum bid increment is $5.00.
- Payment via CASH, CHECK, VISA, or MASTERCARD must be received upon receipt.
- If you are unable to attend the auction but wish to bid on an item or multiple items, it is your responsibility to secure a proxy who will attend the auction in person and is authorized to bid and pay on your behalf.
- All items must be picked up by 1PM on Saturday unless other arrangements have been made.
- All items are sold as is and all sales are final.